Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Exam: Part 6

http://richardscrusadecampain.wikispaces.com/

Dear Editors:

Honestly, I think that Richard is a good fighter and leader, but I don't think it is necessary for him to go around and advertise his campaign around every corner.  I Saladin, find it a good thing because I now know when my enemies are coming.  My army ready and we will not go down without a fight.  The Holy Land is ours, and the true cross is mine.  Richard has no idea for what is coming for him.  It is my duty to defend my people as well.   I have just enough of a right to the Holy Land as Richard does.

I have been waiting my whole life to see England crumble and the Middle East to rise and become a very big mark on the world.  Tell Richard and his "holy" army to bring their weapons and battle cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment