Monday, January 24, 2011

Into the Future

Question: Does history progress?
Answer: I believe that history progresses because humans are constantly moving and their actions create history. Whether it is a minor event or a major event, history impacts the world in big and small ways too. Past U.S. presidents had changed our country in big ways but my "dailie" post will have an impact on the people who read my post because I am expressing my opinion on history. History has always been around. Even though humans were not around to record events that had happened before us, there are always clues we can find to uncover the mysteries of the past. Every human action on the Earth is history in the making. Some things in history will change the world forever, sometimes for the good or bad. Countries constantly progress depending on the choices the leader makes. Events in the modern world lead up to results that can effect a mass or small amount of people. I think the expression "history repeats itself" is true because some events can happen multiple times, but the outcome can be different every time. Some people repeat the same process everyday and that may affect their life later. World history is an important things to learn because past world events have shaped the modern world into what it is today. Tomorrow when I wake up, it will be hard to believe that I won't think much of yesterday. My actions will affect the people I interacted with and make their lives different. Learning about history is the key to the future because we can learn from past decisions and make our world a better place to live.

Mammoths are extinct and seem to be much larger than elephants.  Mammoths were hunted and all the body parts were used resourcefully.  Elephants are hunted as well, and it has become a big issue.  Both animals are equal, expect for the fact that one of them is extinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment