Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Invention Discovery

Just yesterday I discovered an invention that can cure everyone with cancer.  This machine can immediately radiate any type of cancer out of any human body, and keep the cancer away.  No one will have to spend months in treatment.  I want to give this to the nearest hospital and explain to them what it can do.  This invention could cure thousands of people!  We could live in a world without cancer, and we would not have to grieve over death from a deadly disease.  I told my parents and they said that I should wait a few months so we can put a patent and get a lot of money for discovering it.  I don't want to wait that long.  I want to help and give this invention to trusted hands as soon as possible.  I don't care about getting a lot of money for something that I discovered.  If there are hundreds of people dying of cancer this very minute then I want to act now.  I don't want to be acknowledged for this discovery, I just want to help the world in any way that I can.  This will be a revolution in medicine and a huge leap in technology.  So many people could be happy and healthy again.  If this machine was produced in each hospital around the world then everyone around could have the chance to be fully cured from cancer.    

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you and wouldn't want to wait either.

    ReplyDelete